Conflict of interest: None declared.
Stress Cardiomyopathy (Tako-Tsubo) Associated with Sustained Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages e111–e114, April 2013
How to Cite
HASDEMIR, C., VURAN, O., YUKSEL, A. and YAVUZGIL, O. (2013), Stress Cardiomyopathy (Tako-Tsubo) Associated with Sustained Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: e111–e114. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2012.03431.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.