Disclosure: The authors disclose that they have no conflict of interest.
The Phenotype of a CASQ2 Mutation in a Saudi Family with Catecholaminergic Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages e140–e142, May 2013
How to Cite
AL-HASSNAN, Z. N., TULBAH, S., AL-MANEA, W. and AL-FAYYADH, M. (2013), The Phenotype of a CASQ2 Mutation in a Saudi Family with Catecholaminergic Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: e140–e142. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2012.03434.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2011