Closed Loop Stimulation is Effective in Improving Heart Rate and Blood Pressure Response to Mental Stress: Report of a Single-Chamber Pacemaker Study in Patients with Chronotropic Incompetent Atrial Fibrillation
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 990–998, August 2012
How to Cite
PROIETTI, R., MANZONI, G., DI BIASE, L., CASTELNUOVO, G., LOMBARDI, L., FUNDARÒ, C., VEGLIANTE, N., PIETRABISSA, G., SANTANGELI, P., CANBY, R. A., SAGONE, A., VIECCA, M. and NATALE, A. (2012), Closed Loop Stimulation is Effective in Improving Heart Rate and Blood Pressure Response to Mental Stress: Report of a Single-Chamber Pacemaker Study in Patients with Chronotropic Incompetent Atrial Fibrillation. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: 990–998. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2012.03445.x
No conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2012
- Received October 3, 2011; revised April 8, 2012; accepted April 11, 2012.
Vol. 37, Issue 10, 1421, Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.