Device Diagnosis of Pacemaker-Mediated Tachycardia: True or False?
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 116–118, January 2013
How to Cite
BAROLD, S. S., STROOBANDT, R. X. and Van HEUVERSWYN, F. E. (2013), Device Diagnosis of Pacemaker-Mediated Tachycardia: True or False?. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 116–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2012.03463.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2012
- 1Bradycardia and Tachycardia Devices. Merlin Patient Care system for the following devices: Accent®, Accent® RF, Anthem®, Anthem® RF, Current®, Current® RF, Current®+, Current Accel™, Fortify™, Promote ®, Promote® RF, Promote ®+, Promote Accel™, Unify™. St. Jude Medical, PMT response 2010:7–29.
- 4Limitations of device automatic diagnosis of pacemaker-mediated tachycardia. Turk J Arrhythm Pacing Electrophysiol 2007; 5:187–191., .