Financial Disclosures: none (All authors).
Unusual Device Function: At a Loss
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 119–121, January 2013
How to Cite
BENNETT, M., TUNG, S. K.K., KERR, C. R., YEUNG-LAI-WAH, J. A. and CHAKRABARTI, S. (2013), Unusual Device Function: At a Loss. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 119–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2012.03469.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.