Conflict of interests: None.
Left Phrenic Nerve Injury during Cryoballoon Ablation of the Left Superior Pulmonary Vein
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages e334–e336, November 2012
How to Cite
ANDRIÉ, R. P., SCHRICKEL, J. W., NICKENIG, G. and LICKFETT, L. (2012), Left Phrenic Nerve Injury during Cryoballoon Ablation of the Left Superior Pulmonary Vein. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: e334–e336. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2012.03470.x
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2012
- Received July 22, 2011; revised March 7, 2012; accepted April 11, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.