Kr Julian Chun and Stefano Bordignon contributed equally to the manuscript.
Single Transseptal Big Cryoballoon Pulmonary Vein Isolation using an Inner Lumen Mapping Catheter
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 1304–1311, November 2012
How to Cite
CHUN, K. J., BORDIGNON, S., GUNAWARDENE, M., URBAN, V., KULIKOGLU, M., SCHULTE-HAHN, B., NOWAK, B. and SCHMIDT, B. (2012), Single Transseptal Big Cryoballoon Pulmonary Vein Isolation using an Inner Lumen Mapping Catheter. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: 1304–1311. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2012.03475.x
Conflicts of Interest: KRJC and BS have both received speaking honoraria from Medtronic and Cardiofocus.
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Received March 26, 2012; revised April 22, 2012; accepted May 19, 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 2Improved lesion formation using the novel 28 mm cryoballoon in atrial fibrillation ablation: analysis of biomarker release, Europace, 2014, 16, 7, 987, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Real-time assessment of pulmonary vein disconnection during cryoablation of atrial fibrillation: can it be 'achieved' in almost all cases?, Europace, 2014, 16, 6, 826, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 6Inner lumen mapping catheter-facilitated big cryoballoon treatment for atrial fibrillation shortens procedural duration and fluoroscopic exposure with comparable mid-term efficacy, Journal of Interventional Cardiac Electrophysiology, 2013, 37, 2, 169, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 7Luminal esophageal temperature predicts esophageal lesions after second-generation cryoballoon pulmonary vein isolation, Heart Rhythm, 2013, 10, 6, 789, , , , , , , , , ,