Kr Julian Chun and Stefano Bordignon contributed equally to the manuscript.
Single Transseptal Big Cryoballoon Pulmonary Vein Isolation using an Inner Lumen Mapping Catheter
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 1304–1311, November 2012
How to Cite
CHUN, K. J., BORDIGNON, S., GUNAWARDENE, M., URBAN, V., KULIKOGLU, M., SCHULTE-HAHN, B., NOWAK, B. and SCHMIDT, B. (2012), Single Transseptal Big Cryoballoon Pulmonary Vein Isolation using an Inner Lumen Mapping Catheter. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: 1304–1311. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2012.03475.x
Conflicts of Interest: KRJC and BS have both received speaking honoraria from Medtronic and Cardiofocus.
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
- Received March 26, 2012; revised April 22, 2012; accepted May 19, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.