Financial Support: All studies are funded by Biosense Webster, Inc.
Safety of the Open-Irrigated Ablation Catheter for Radiofrequency Ablation: Safety Analysis from Six Clinical Studies
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 1081–1089, September 2012
How to Cite
WALDO, A. L., WILBER, D. J., MARCHLINSKI, F. E., STEVENSON, W. G., AKER, B., BOO, L. M. and JACKMAN, W. M. (2012), Safety of the Open-Irrigated Ablation Catheter for Radiofrequency Ablation: Safety Analysis from Six Clinical Studies. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: 1081–1089. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2012.03480.x
Authors’ Disclosures: All authors report financial interactions with a variety of commercial companies—all disclosures are available upon request.
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2012
- Received February 29, 2012; revised April 30, 2012; accepted May 1, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!