No grants, contracts, or other forms of financial support to declare. Author declares speaking fees from Medtronic and St. Jude Medical but is not on a speaker's bureau and has no ties to industry or conflicts of interest.
Failure to Deliver ICD Shocks after a Failed Discharge Despite Redetection of Rapid Ventricular Tachycardia? What Is the Cause?
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 253–256, February 2013
How to Cite
MARENCO, J. P. (2013), Failure to Deliver ICD Shocks after a Failed Discharge Despite Redetection of Rapid Ventricular Tachycardia? What Is the Cause?. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 253–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2012.03484.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Neuronal activity patterns in the mediodorsal thalamus and related cognitive circuits are modulated by metabotropic glutamate receptors, Neuropharmacology, 2015, 92, 16, , ,
- 2Catastrophic failure of Durata ICD lead due to high-voltage short during shock delivery, Heart Rhythm, 2014, 11, 10, 1733, , ,
- 3Shock-induced failure of a Riata lead with normal electrical lead parameters and a normal fluoroscopic appearance: A case report, Journal of Arrhythmia, 2014, 30, 2, 119, , , , , , , , , ,