No grants, contracts, or other forms of financial support to declare. Author declares speaking fees from Medtronic and St. Jude Medical but is not on a speaker's bureau and has no ties to industry or conflicts of interest.
Failure to Deliver ICD Shocks after a Failed Discharge Despite Redetection of Rapid Ventricular Tachycardia? What Is the Cause?
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 253–256, February 2013
How to Cite
MARENCO, J. P. (2013), Failure to Deliver ICD Shocks after a Failed Discharge Despite Redetection of Rapid Ventricular Tachycardia? What Is the Cause?. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 253–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2012.03484.x
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.