None of the listed authors have any financial interest to disclose.
A Life-Threatening Flecainide Overdose Treated with Intravenous Fat Emulsion
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages e87–e89, March 2013
How to Cite
ELLSWORTH, H., STELLPFLUG, S. J., COLE, J. B., DOLAN, J. A. and HARRIS, C. R. (2013), A Life-Threatening Flecainide Overdose Treated with Intravenous Fat Emulsion. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: e87–e89. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2012.03485.x
The authors report no conflicts of interest. The authors alone are responsible for the content and writing of this paper.
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.