Atypical Delivery of Antitachycardia Pacing for Fast Monomorphic Ventricular Tachycardia: What Is the Cause?
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 386–390, March 2013
How to Cite
ARIAS, M. A., PACHÓN, M., PUCHOL, A., BRIZ, C., CASARES-MEDRANO, J. and RODRÍGUEZ-PADIAL, L. (2013), Atypical Delivery of Antitachycardia Pacing for Fast Monomorphic Ventricular Tachycardia: What Is the Cause?. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 386–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2012.03495.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.