Conflict of interest: No relationships or conflicts of interest to declare.
Clinical Impact of an Open-Irrigated Radiofrequency Catheter with Direct Force Measurement on Atrial Fibrillation Ablation
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 1312–1318, November 2012
How to Cite
MARTINEK, M., LEMES, C., SIGMUND, E., DERNDORFER, M., AICHINGER, J., WINTER, S., NESSER, H.-J. and PÜRERFELLNER, H. (2012), Clinical Impact of an Open-Irrigated Radiofrequency Catheter with Direct Force Measurement on Atrial Fibrillation Ablation. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: 1312–1318. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2012.03503.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Received April 5, 2012; revised June 5, 2012; accepted June 18, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!