Disclosures: Nothing to disclose.
Antibiotics and Antiseptics to Prevent Infection in Cardiac Rhythm Management Device Implantation Surgery
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 1348–1360, November 2012
How to Cite
DAROUICHE, R., MOSIER, M. and VOIGT, J. (2012), Antibiotics and Antiseptics to Prevent Infection in Cardiac Rhythm Management Device Implantation Surgery. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: 1348–1360. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2012.03506.x
Declarations of interest: Rabih Darouiche, Michael Mosier, Jeffrey Voigt: none to declare.
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Received March 1, 2012; revised May 22, 2012; accepted June 18, 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Guidelines for the diagnosis, management and prevention of implantable cardiac electronic device infection, Heart, 2015, 101, 4, 250, , ,
- 2Guidelines for the diagnosis, prevention and management of implantable cardiac electronic device infection. Report of a joint Working Party project on behalf of the British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (BSAC, host organization), British Heart Rhythm Society (BHRS), British Cardiovascular Society (BCS), British Heart Valve Society (BHVS) and British Society for Echocardiography (BSE), Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy, 2015, 70, 2, 325, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Back to Basics: Preventing Surgical Site Infections, AORN Journal, 2014, 99, 5, 600,
- 4Risk Factors Influencing Complications of Cardiac Implantable Electronic Device Implantation, Medicine, 2014, 93, 27, e213, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 5Microbiology for Surgical Infections, 2014,, ,
- 6Quality of care: not hospital but operator volume of pacemaker implantations counts, Netherlands Heart Journal, 2013,,