Clinical Observations and Outcome of Ventricular Tachycardia Ablation in Patients with Left Ventricular Assist Devices
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 1377–1383, November 2012
How to Cite
HERWEG, B., ILERCIL, A., KRISTOF-KUTEYEVA, O., RINDE-HOFFMAN, D., CALDEIRA, C., MANGAR, D., KARLNOSKY, R. and BAROLD, S. S. (2012), Clinical Observations and Outcome of Ventricular Tachycardia Ablation in Patients with Left Ventricular Assist Devices. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: 1377–1383. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2012.03509.x
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
- Received August 1, 2011; revised June 11, 2012; accepted July 9, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.