The authors report no conflicts of interest, and have no financial disclosures to make as they apply to the research presented herein.
Thermogenic Supplement Use Does Not Alter Characteristics of Sudden Death in the Young
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
©2012, The Authors. No claim to original US government works
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 1332–1337, November 2012
How to Cite
APPEL, D. A., MCNEAR, J. A., SHRY, E. A., GENTLESK, P. J., REICH, S. S., ECKART, R. E. and for the Department of Defense Cardiovascular Death Registry Group (2012), Thermogenic Supplement Use Does Not Alter Characteristics of Sudden Death in the Young. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: 1332–1337. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2012.03510.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Received December 21, 2010; revised June 11, 2012; accepted June 18, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.