Disclosure: We certify that all authors, their spouses or their dependent children have no financial interests that may be affected by this manuscript. There are no undisclosed conflicts of interest. There was no financial compensation or funding for this work.
Low Recurrence Rate in Treating Atrioventricular Nodal Reentrant Tachycardia with Triple Freeze-Thaw Cycles
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 279–285, March 2013
How to Cite
QURESHI, M. Y., RATNASAMY, C., SOKOLOSKI, M. and YOUNG, M.-L. (2013), Low Recurrence Rate in Treating Atrioventricular Nodal Reentrant Tachycardia with Triple Freeze-Thaw Cycles. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 279–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2012.03514.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1How 'cool' is cryoablation in the vicinity of the atrioventricular node?, Europace, 2014, 16, 2, 159,