Disclosure: We certify that all authors, their spouses or their dependent children have no financial interests that may be affected by this manuscript. There are no undisclosed conflicts of interest. There was no financial compensation or funding for this work.
Low Recurrence Rate in Treating Atrioventricular Nodal Reentrant Tachycardia with Triple Freeze-Thaw Cycles
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 279–285, March 2013
How to Cite
QURESHI, M. Y., RATNASAMY, C., SOKOLOSKI, M. and YOUNG, M.-L. (2013), Low Recurrence Rate in Treating Atrioventricular Nodal Reentrant Tachycardia with Triple Freeze-Thaw Cycles. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 36: 279–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2012.03514.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.