Funding: No funding.
Anticoagulation Bridging Around Device Surgery: Compliance with Guidelines
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 1480–1486, December 2012
How to Cite
PERRIN, M. J., VEZI, B. Z., HA, A. C., KEREN, A., NERY, P. B. and BIRNIE, D. H. (2012), Anticoagulation Bridging Around Device Surgery: Compliance with Guidelines. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: 1480–1486. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2012.03516.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Received April 1, 2012; revised June 26, 2012; accepted July 9, 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 2The safety and efficacy of antithrombotic therapy in patients undergoing cardiac rhythm device implantation: a meta-analysis, Europace, 2015, 17, 7, 1076, , , , ,
- 3Compliance with guidelines for the perioperative management of vitamin K antagonists, Thrombosis Research, 2014, 133, 6, 1056, , , , ,