Institution of all authors at the time of study was Department of Cardiology, Children's Hospital Boston, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
Prospective Evaluation of Defibrillation Threshold and Postshock Rhythm in Young ICD Recipients
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 1487–1493, December 2012
How to Cite
RADBILL, A. E., TRIEDMAN, J. K., BERUL, C. I., WALSH, E. P., ALEXANDER, M. E., WEBSTER, G. and CECCHIN, F. (2012), Prospective Evaluation of Defibrillation Threshold and Postshock Rhythm in Young ICD Recipients. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: 1487–1493. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2012.03519.x
Financial support: Supported in part by the John R. Grey IV Cardiology Fellowship Fund at Children's Hospital, Department of Cardiology, Children's Hospital Boston. None of the authors have any relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
- Received December 19, 2011; revised June 23, 2012; accepted July 29, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.