Conflicts of interest and disclosures: None.
The Anatomic Impact of Sequential, Additional, Ostial Radiofrequency Ablation Following Pulmonary Vein Cryo-Isolation
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
©2012, The Authors. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 1420–1427, December 2012
How to Cite
TRAULLÉ, S., MIYAZAKI, S., MOUQUET, V., KUBALA, M. and HERMIDA, J.-S. (2012), The Anatomic Impact of Sequential, Additional, Ostial Radiofrequency Ablation Following Pulmonary Vein Cryo-Isolation. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: 1420–1427. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2012.03521.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Received September 19, 2011; revised June 18, 2012; accepted June 18, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.