Electrogram Mapping to Facilitate Pulmonary Vein Isolation in the Era of Wide Area Antral Ablation
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
©2012, The Author. Journal compilation ©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 1291–1293, November 2012
How to Cite
DIXIT, S. (2012), Electrogram Mapping to Facilitate Pulmonary Vein Isolation in the Era of Wide Area Antral Ablation. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 35: 1291–1293. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8159.2012.03522.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Received July 19, 2012; accepted July 29, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.