Supported by the Medical Research Council of Canada, the Quebec Heart Foundation, and the Fonds de Recherche de l'Institut de Cardiologie de Montreal. Dr. Nattel is an FRSQ Research Scholar. Dr. Talajic is a Canadian Heart Foundation Research Scholar, and Dr. Fermini is a Knoll-FRSQ Chercheur Boursier.
Amiodarone: Pharmacology, Clinical Actions, and Relationships Between Them
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 266–280, June 1992
How to Cite
NATTEL, S., TALAJIC, M., FERMINI, B. and ROY, D. (1992), Amiodarone: Pharmacology, Clinical Actions, and Relationships Between Them. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 3: 266–280. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.1992.tb00972.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
- Manuscript received 7 October 1991; Accepted for publication 21 January 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!