Supported by grants from the National Institute of Heallh (HL37396). the Charles L Keith; and Clara Miller Foundation, and the 7th Manhattan Masonic District Association
Distribution of M Cells in the Canine Ventricle
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 824–837, October 1994
How to Cite
SICOURI, S., FISH, J. and ANTZELEVITCH, C. (1994), Distribution of M Cells in the Canine Ventricle. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 5: 824–837. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.1994.tb01121.x
- Issue online: 29 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2007
- Manuscript received 2 August 1994; Accepted for publication 12 September 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.