Supported in part hy grams tmin ihc NHLB1 (HL-40396 and Cardiac Pacemakers, Inc., to Dr. Echt and NHLBI (HL-07411) to Dr. Gremillion. Dr. Murray is a Charles E. Culpepper Foundation Medical Scholar.
Effects of Procainamide and Lidocaine on Defibrillation Energy Requirements in Patients Receiving Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Devices
Article first published online: 29 APR 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 5, Issue 9, pages 752–760, September 1994
How to Cite
ECHT, D. S., GREMILLION, S. T., LEE, J. T., RODEN, D. M., MURRAY, K. T., BORGANELLI, M., CRAWFORD, D. M., STEWART, J. R. and HAMMON, J. W. (1994), Effects of Procainamide and Lidocaine on Defibrillation Energy Requirements in Patients Receiving Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Devices. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 5: 752–760. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.1994.tb01198.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2007
- Manuscript received 7 June 1494; Accepted for publication 15 August 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.