This work was supported by Grunt HL35204 from the National Institute Health (National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute); and awards from the Nora Eccles Treadwell Foundation and the Richard A. and Nora Eccles Harrison fund for Cardiovascular Research.
Additions to the Wavelet Hypothesis of Cardiac Fibrillation
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 553–559, June 1994
How to Cite
ABILDSKOV, J.A. (1994), Additions to the Wavelet Hypothesis of Cardiac Fibrillation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 5: 553–559. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.1994.tb01294.x
- Issue online: 29 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2007
- Manuscript received 22 March 1994; Accepted for publication 28 March I994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.