This work was supported in pan by Gram ROl-44747 from the National Institutes of Health. Dr. Lerman is an Established Investigator of the American Heart Association.
Adenosine-Sensitive Ventricular Tachycardia:
A Conceptual Approach
Article first published online: 29 APR 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 559–569, June 1996
How to Cite
LERMAN, B. B., STEIN, K. M. and MARKOWITZ, S. M. (1996), Adenosine-Sensitive Ventricular Tachycardia:. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 7: 559–569. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.1996.tb00563.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2007
- Manuscript received 5 October 1995; Accepted for publication 12 December 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.