Tachycardia-Induced Cardiomyopathy Secondary to Right Ventricular Outflow Tract Ventricular Tachycardia: Improvement of Left Ventricular Systolic Function After Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation of the Arrhythmia
Article first published online: 20 APR 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 445–450, April 1997
How to Cite
VTJGEN, J., HILL, P., BIBLO, L. A. and CARLSON, M. D. (1997), Tachycardia-Induced Cardiomyopathy Secondary to Right Ventricular Outflow Tract Ventricular Tachycardia: Improvement of Left Ventricular Systolic Function After Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation of the Arrhythmia. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 8: 445–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.1997.tb00811.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2007
- Manuscript received 28 June 1996; Accepted for publication 30 October 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.