Presented in part at the 17th Annual Scientific Sessions of the Introduction Noth American Society of Pacing and Electrophysiology, Seattle, Washington, May 15—18, 1996.
Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Utilization Among Device Recipients Presenting Exclusively with Syncope or Near-Syncope
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 1087–1097, October 1997
How to Cite
MILITIANU, A., SALACATA, A., SEIBERT, K., KEHOE, R., BAGA, J. J., MEISSNER, M. D., PIRES, L. A., SCHUGER, C. D., STEINMAN, R. T., MOSTELLER, R. D., PALTI, A. J., BEN DAVID, J., LESSMEIER, T. J. and LEHMANN, M. H. (1997), Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Utilization Among Device Recipients Presenting Exclusively with Syncope or Near-Syncope. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 8: 1087–1097. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.1997.tb00994.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2007
- Manuscript received 13 September 1996; Accepted for publication 9 July 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.