Supported in part by a grant from the Japan Cardiovascular Research Foundation by Bayer Cardiovascular Disease Research Scholarship, Osaka, Japan, and a grant from Medtronic, Japan, Tokyo, Japan.
Influence of Epinephrine, Propranolol, and Atrial Pacing on Spatial Distribution of Recovery Time Measured by Body Surface Mapping in Congenital Long QT Syndrome
Article first published online: 20 APR 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 1102–1114, October 1997
How to Cite
SHIMIZU, W., KAMAKURA, S., KURITA, T., SUYAMA, K., AIHARA, N. and SHIMOMURA, K. (1997), Influence of Epinephrine, Propranolol, and Atrial Pacing on Spatial Distribution of Recovery Time Measured by Body Surface Mapping in Congenital Long QT Syndrome. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 8: 1102–1114. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.1997.tb00996.x
Presented in pan at the 67th Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association, Dallas, Texas, November 17, 1994.
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2007
- Manuscripi received 22 April 1997; Accepted for publication 9 July 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.