Supported by a grant from the Fund for Scientific Research-Flanders(Belgium).
Use of Only a Regular Diagnostic His-Bundle Catheter for Both Fast and Reproducible “Para-Hisian Pacing” and Stable Right Ventricular Pacing
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 1121–1132, October 1997
How to Cite
HEIDBÜCHEL, H., ECTOR, H., ADAMS, J. and VAN DE WERF, F. (1997), Use of Only a Regular Diagnostic His-Bundle Catheter for Both Fast and Reproducible “Para-Hisian Pacing” and Stable Right Ventricular Pacing. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 8: 1121–1132. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.1997.tb00998.x
Presented in part at the the 18th Congress of the European Society of Cardiology, Birmingham, United Kingdom, August 1996.
- Issue online: 20 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2007
- Manuscript received 27 March 1997; Accepted for publication 18 June 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.