Supported by Grant Za 210/1-1 from the Deutsche Forschungsge-meinschaft, Bonn, Germany.
Electrophysiologic Features of Torsades de Pointes:
Insights from a New Isolated Rabbit Heart Model
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 1148–1158, October 1997
How to Cite
ZABEL, M., HOHNLOSER, S. H., BEHRENS, S., LI, Y.-G., WOOSLEY, R. L. and FRANZ, M. R. (1997), Electrophysiologic Features of Torsades de Pointes:. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 8: 1148–1158. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.1997.tb01001.x
Part of the results were reported in abstract form at the 69th Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association, New Orleans, Louisiana, November 10–13, 1996.
- Issue online: 20 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2007
- Manuscript received 27 March 1997; Accepted for publication 16 July 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.