Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia Due to a Postinfarct Ventricular Septal Defect:
Identification and Transection of a Broad Reentry Loop
Article first published online: 20 APR 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 1163–1166, October 1997
How to Cite
ELLISON, K. E., STEVENSON, W. G., COUPER, G. S. and FRIEDMAN, P. L. (1997), Ablation of Ventricular Tachycardia Due to a Postinfarct Ventricular Septal Defect:. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 8: 1163–1166. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.1997.tb01003.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2007
- Manuscript received 20 January 1997; Accepted for publication 2 June 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!