Supported by Grant HL47678 from the National Institutes of Health, and grants from the Sixth and Seventh Manhattan Masonic Districts and Masons of New York State and Florida.
Effects of Sodium Channel Block with Mexiletine to Reverse Action Potential Prolongation in In Vitro Models of the Long QT Syndrome
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 8, Issue 11, pages 1280–1290, November 1997
How to Cite
SICOURI, S., ANTZELEVITCH, D., HEILMANN, C. and ANTZELEVITCH, C. (1997), Effects of Sodium Channel Block with Mexiletine to Reverse Action Potential Prolongation in In Vitro Models of the Long QT Syndrome. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 8: 1280–1290. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.1997.tb01019.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2007
- Manuscript received 18 July 1997; Accepted for publication 3 September 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!