Presented in part al the congress of the American College of Cardiology, Anaheim, CA, March 17, 1997 and at the congress of the NASPH (North American Society of Pacing and Electrophysiology). New Orleans. LA, May 8, 1997.
Alterations in Gene Expression of Proteins Involved in the Calcium Handling in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation
Article first published online: 20 APR 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 552–560, April 1999
How to Cite
VAN GELDER, I. C., BRUNDEL, B. J.J.M., HENNING, R. H., TUINENBURG, A. E., TIELEMAN, R. G., DEELMAN, L., GRANDJEAN, J. G., DE KAM, P. J., VAN GILST, W. H. and CRIJNS, H. J.G.M. (1999), Alterations in Gene Expression of Proteins Involved in the Calcium Handling in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 10: 552–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.1999.tb00712.x
Dr. Van Gelder was supported by Grant 94.014 of the Netherlands Heart Foundation, The Hague, The Netherlands and by a fellowship of the Interuniversity Cardiology Institute. The Netherlands. The study was supported by Grant 96.051 of the Netherlands Heart Foundation, The Hague. The Netherlands.
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2007
- Manuscript received 10 August 1998: Accepted for publication 12 January 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.