Supported by the unrestricted Alumni Funds from Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine, and in part by Grants PfH-HL39707 and R01-HL60843 from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute of the National Institutes of Health.
Temporal Organization of Atrial Activity and Irregular Ventricular Rhythm During Spontaneous Atrial Fibrillation:
An In Vivo Study in the Horse
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 773–784, July 2000
How to Cite
GELZER, A. R.M., MOISE, N. S., VAIDYA, D., WAGNER, K. A. and JALIFE, J. (2000), Temporal Organization of Atrial Activity and Irregular Ventricular Rhythm During Spontaneous Atrial Fibrillation:. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 11: 773–784. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2000.tb00049.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2007
- Manuscript received 13 December 1999; Accepted for publication 27 March 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.