During the course of this study, Dr. Waki was a research fellow from the Department of Pediatrics, Kurashiki Central Hospital, Kurashiki City, Okayama, and Dr. Saito was a research fellow from the Third Department of Internal Medicine, Showa University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan.
Right A trial Flutter Isthmus Revisited:
Normal Anatomy Favors Nonuniform Anisotropic Conduction
Article first published online: 20 APR 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 90–94, January 2000
How to Cite
WAKI, K., SAITO, T. and BECKER, A. E. (2000), Right A trial Flutter Isthmus Revisited:. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 11: 90–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2000.tb00742.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2007
- Manuscript received 24 June 1999; Accepted for publication A August 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.