First Evidence of Premature Ventricular Complex-Induced Cardiomyopathy: A Potentially Reversible Cause of Heart Failure
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 328–329, March 2000
How to Cite
CHUGH, S. S., SHEN, W.-K., LURIA, D. M. and SMITH, H. C. (2000), First Evidence of Premature Ventricular Complex-Induced Cardiomyopathy: A Potentially Reversible Cause of Heart Failure. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 11: 328–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2000.tb01802.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2007
- Manuscript received 1 July 1999; Accepted for publication 16 September 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!