Intraoperative Comparison of a Subthreshold Test Pulse with the Standard High-Energy Shock Approach for the Measurement of Defibrillation Lead Impedance
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2005
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 56–59, January 2006
How to Cite
SCHUCHERT, A., WINTER, J., BINNER, L., KÜHL, M., MEINERTZ, T. and on behalf of the Reliance Investigators (2006), Intraoperative Comparison of a Subthreshold Test Pulse with the Standard High-Energy Shock Approach for the Measurement of Defibrillation Lead Impedance. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 17: 56–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2005.00261.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2005
- Manuscript received 1 October 2004; Revised manuscript received 25 April 2005; Accepted for publication 31 May 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.