This work was supported by NIH grant HL68877 (KL) and the China Scholarship Council.
The Mechanism of Pause-Induced Torsade de Pointes in Long QT Syndrome
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2005
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 16, Issue 9, pages 981–987, September 2005
How to Cite
LIU, J. and LAURITA, K. R. (2005), The Mechanism of Pause-Induced Torsade de Pointes in Long QT Syndrome. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 16: 981–987. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2005.40677.x
Manuscript received 24 September 2004; Revised manuscript received 01 February 2005; Accepted for publication 21 February 2005.
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.