The research reported in this article was supported by contracts N01-HC-85079 through N01-HC-85086, N01-HC-35129, and N01-HC-15103, and also by R0–1 HL62181 from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute.
Sometimes Higher Heart Rate Variability Is Not Better Heart Rate Variability: Results of Graphical and Nonlinear Analyses
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2005
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 16, Issue 9, pages 954–959, September 2005
How to Cite
STEIN, P. K., DOMITROVICH, P. P., HUI, N., RAUTAHARJU, P. and GOTTDIENER, J. (2005), Sometimes Higher Heart Rate Variability Is Not Better Heart Rate Variability: Results of Graphical and Nonlinear Analyses. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 16: 954–959. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2005.40788.x
Manuscript received 29 November 2004; Revised manuscript received 24 March 2005; Accepted for publication 28 March 2005.
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.