Manuscript received 14 January 2005; Revised manuscript received 3 March 2005; Accepted for publication 10 March 2005.
Significance of Tilt Table Testing in Patients with Suspected Arrhythmic Syncope and Negative Electrophysiologic Study
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2005
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 16, Issue 9, pages 938–942, September 2005
How to Cite
GARCÍA-CIVERA, R., RUIZ-GRANELL, R., MORELL-CABEDO, S., SANJUAN-MAÑEZ, R., FERRERO, A., MARTÍNEZ-BROTONS, A., ROSELLÓ, A., BOTELLA, S. and LLACER, A. (2005), Significance of Tilt Table Testing in Patients with Suspected Arrhythmic Syncope and Negative Electrophysiologic Study. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 16: 938–942. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2005.50029.x
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.