This work was partially funded by the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada Grant-in-aid NA5211 awarded to Dr. Skanes.
Cavotricuspid Isthmus Conduction is Dependent on Underlying Anatomic Bundle Architecture: Observations Using a Maximum Voltage-Guided Ablation Technique
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2006
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 832–838, August 2006
How to Cite
REDFEARN, D. P., SKANES, A. C., GULA, L. J., KRAHN, A. D., YEE, R. and KLEIN, G. J. (2006), Cavotricuspid Isthmus Conduction is Dependent on Underlying Anatomic Bundle Architecture: Observations Using a Maximum Voltage-Guided Ablation Technique. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 17: 832–838. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2006.00512.x
Manuscript received 26 January 2006; Revised manuscript received 16 March 2006; Accepted for publication 21 March 2006.
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.