Manuscript received 8 November 2005; Revised manuscript received 19 August 2006; Accepted for publication 30 August 2006.
Reversal of Left Ventricular Dysfunction Following Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 9–14, January 2007
How to Cite
GENTLESK, P. J., SAUER, W. H., GERSTENFELD, E. P., LIN, D., DIXIT, S., PA-C, E. Z., CALLANS, D. and MARCHLINSKI, F. E. (2007), Reversal of Left Ventricular Dysfunction Following Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 18: 9–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2006.00653.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.