Manuscript received 15 July 2006; Revised manuscript received 20 November 2006; Accepted for publication 1 December 2006.
Clinical Implications of Reconnection Between the Left Atrium and Isolated Pulmonary Veins Provoked by Adenosine Triphosphate after Extensive Encircling Pulmonary Vein Isolation
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 392–398, April 2007
How to Cite
HACHIYA, H., HIRAO, K., TAKAHASHI, A., NAGATA, Y., SUZUKI, K., MAEDA, S., SASAKI, T., KAWABATA, M., ISOBE, M. and IESAKA, Y. (2007), Clinical Implications of Reconnection Between the Left Atrium and Isolated Pulmonary Veins Provoked by Adenosine Triphosphate after Extensive Encircling Pulmonary Vein Isolation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 18: 392–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2006.00753.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.