Sébastien Knecht is supported by the “Fonds pour la chirurgie cardiaque.”
Slow Conduction of the Vein of Marshall in the Context of Permanent Atrial Fibrillation Ablation
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 1004–1005, September 2007
How to Cite
KNECHT, S., JAÏS, P., LIM, K.-T., VEENHUYZEN, G. D., MATSUO, S. and HAÏSSAGUERRE, M. (2007), Slow Conduction of the Vein of Marshall in the Context of Permanent Atrial Fibrillation Ablation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 18: 1004–1005. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2007.00835.x
J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol, Vol. 18, pp. 1004-1005, September 2007.
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.