J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol, Vol. 18, pp. 998-999, September 2007.
A Case of Preexcitation?
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 998–999, September 2007
How to Cite
LEONG-SIT, P., SEGAL, O. R., SKANES, A. C., GULA, L. J., KRAHN, A. D., YEE, R. and KLEIN, G. J. (2007), A Case of Preexcitation?. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 18: 998–999. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2007.00840.x
This manuscript was processed by a guest editor.
Editor: George J. Klein, M.D.
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.