This study was funded by the British Heart Foundation. Dr. Caldwell is a British Heart Foundation Clincical PhD Fellow.
Heterogeneity of Ventricular Fibrillation Dominant Frequency During Global Ischemia in Isolated Rabbit Hearts
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 854–861, August 2007
How to Cite
CALDWELL, J., BURTON, F. L., SMITH, G. L. and COBBE, S. M. (2007), Heterogeneity of Ventricular Fibrillation Dominant Frequency During Global Ischemia in Isolated Rabbit Hearts. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 18: 854–861. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2007.00867.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Manuscript received 31 October 2006; Revised manuscript received 18 March 2007; Accepted for publication 23 March 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.