Dr. Jacobson received an honoraria from St. Jude/Endocardial Solutions. This study was supported by a research grant from Biosense-Webster.
Comparison of High Power, Medium Power, and Irrigated-Tip Ablation Strategies for Pulmonary Vein Isolation in a Canine Model
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 849–853, August 2007
How to Cite
GERSTENFELD, E. P., JACOBSON, J., BAZAN, V., LAZAR, S., TOMASZEWSKI, J. E., MARCHLINSKI, F. E. and MICHELE, J. (2007), Comparison of High Power, Medium Power, and Irrigated-Tip Ablation Strategies for Pulmonary Vein Isolation in a Canine Model. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 18: 849–853. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2007.00869.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Manuscript received 20 January 2007; Revised manuscript received 10 April 2007; Accepted for publication 12 April 2007.
Vol. 18, Issue 11, 1229–1230, Article first published online: 18 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.